- A synergistic multinutrient, botanical and probiotic formula
- Designed to protect & restore the integrity of the lining of the digestive tract
- Recommended for short-term use only
- Suitable for vegetarians
CytoProtect® GI Tract is a synergistic multinutrient, botanical and probiotic formula designed to support the integrity and stability of the lining of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- CytoProtect® GI Tract contains zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D along with Bacillus coagulans, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D, copper and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The health of the digestive (gastrointestinal) tract and the immune system are very closely linked
- Contains Bacillus coagulans, which is a well-researched robust species of probiotic bacteria. The gut is home to trillions of microbes which form a protective layer that lines the intestines
- Lactoferrin is one of the key proteins in milk and has been found in highest amounts in colostrum; the first type of breast milk. Lactoferrin’s main function in the body is to bind with iron to transport it around the body
- Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in this product have a long history of safe traditional use
- As CytoProtect® GI Tract contains high levels of vitamin A, it is recommended for short-term use only (1-3 months depending on the number of capsules being taken daily)
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Bacillus coagulans||0.75 billion cfu/g||*|
|Slippery Elm powder||75mg||*|
|Marshmallow root powder||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Apple pectin, lactoferrin (from milk), slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) powder, quercetin, marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) powder, zinc carnosine, Bacillus coagulans, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), copper bisglycinate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-3 capsules daily with food or as directed by a practitioner.
This product is not suitable for children, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This product is designed for short-term use.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
GMO, wheat, soy, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.