CytoProtect GI Tract
CytoProtect® GI Tract is a synergistic multi-nutrient, botanical and live native bacteria formula. It contains zinc, copper, vitamin A, vitamin D along with <i>Bacillus coagulans</i>, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. The range is backed by a combination of scientific and clinical research, and clinical experience. Suitable for vegetarians. May contain traces of dairy.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cyto-Protect GI Tract contains zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D along with Bacillus coagulans, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D, copper and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The health of the digestive (GI) tract and the immune system are very closely linked
- Includes Bacillus coagulans, which is a well-researched robust species of live native bacteria. The gut is home to trillions of microbes which form a protective layer that lines the intestines
- The formulation features the botanicals slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect GI Tract have a long history of safe traditional use
- Lactoferrin is one of the key proteins in milk and has been found in highest amounts in colostrum, the first type of breast milk. Lactoferrin’s main function in the body is to bind with iron to transport it around the body
- This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner. Suitable for vegetarians
|Bacillus coagulans||0.75 billion cfu/g||*|
|Slippery Elm powder||75mg||*|
|Marshmallow root powder||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Apple pectin, lactoferrin (from milk), slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) powder, quercetin, marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) powder, zinc carnosine, Bacillus coagulans, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), copper bisglycinate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-3 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
This product is not suitable for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate
Non GMO & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX