CytoProtect GI Tract
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
CytoProtect® GI Tract is a synergistic multi-nutrient, botanical and live native bacteria (probiotic) formula. It contains zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D along with Bacillus coagulans, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. The CytoProtect® range is backed by a combination of scientific and clinical research, and clinical experience.
- Protects & restores integrity of lining of digestive tract
- Contains synergistic botanical, nutritional and probiotic ingredients
- Recommended as a course for 1-2 months
Cyto-Protect® GI Tract contains zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D along with Bacillus coagulans, lactoferrin, slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D, copper and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The health of the digestive (GI) tract and the immune system are very closely linked
- Includes Bacillus coagulans, which is a well-researched robust species of live native bacteria (probiotic). The gut is home to trillions of microbes which form a protective layer that lines the intestines
- The formulation features the botanicals slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® GI Tract have a long history of safe traditional use
- Lactoferrin is one of the key proteins in milk and has been found in highest amounts in colostrum, the first type of breast milk. Lactoferrin’s main function in the body is to bind with iron to transport it around the body
- This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Bacillus coagulans||0.75 billion cfu/g||*|
|Slippery Elm powder||75mg||*|
|Marshmallow root powder||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Apple pectin, lactoferrin (from milk), slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) powder, quercetin, marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) powder, zinc carnosine, Bacillus coagulans, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), copper bisglycinate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-3 capsules daily with food or as directed by a practitioner.
This product is not suitable for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
GMO, wheat, soy, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.