- Herbal & phytonutrient complex to protect/support liver health
- With milk thistle, dandelion, curcuma longa, schisandra burdock and artichoke
- Gentle & effective
- Small capsules
CytoProtect® Liver is a botanical formula comprising milk thistle, dandelion, turmeric, schisandra, burdock and artichoke. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® Liver have a long history of safe traditional use.
- Milk thistle is a tall herb with prickly leaves and a milky sap belonging to the sunflower family. It is an extensively researched herb and with a long history of traditional use
- Dandelion and artichoke are traditionally used in combinations of digestive bitters
- Turmeric is extensively used in cooking and has a history of traditional use
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
milk thistle (silybum marianum) powder, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) powder, turmeric (Curcuma longa) powder, Schisandra chinensis powder, burdock (Arctium lappa) powder, artichoke (Cynara scolymus) powder, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food, as a food supplement or as recommended by a practitioner.
Vegans and vegetarians
This product is not suitable for children under 12, pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking prescribed medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings
Keep out of sight & reach of children