Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Most urinary tract infections are caused by E. coli bacteria. This supplement contains D-mannose and cranberry which research has demonstrated prevent adhesion and replication of bacteria.
- This product provides on average 1861mg of D-mannose and 100mg of cranberry 36:1 extract per level teaspoon
- D-mannose is most notably found in certain plants, pineapples and cranberries
- Although a natural sugar, D-mannose is not metabolised by humans and on ingestion passes immediately through to the kidneys and urine. Thus, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation because it is non-glycaemic in humans
- Cranberry has a similar action to D-mannose and cranberry juice has a long history of use, however cranberry juice is high in sugar
|Cranberry Extract (36:1)||100.0mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
D-Mannose and cranberry extract.
Take as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. For acute use: 1 level teaspoon (3g) up to twice a day. For maintenance: 1/2 teaspoon (1.5g). Take relevant dose daily and dissolve in fruit juice or water.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant we recommend you consult a health professional before using this product.
Wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, starch,dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX