- D-Mannose and cranberry extract
- For UTIs - d-mannose readily binds to pathogens to prevent adhesion and replication and aids removal via urine
- Fast acting
- Pleasant tasting
Most urinary tract infections are caused by E. coli bacteria. This supplement contains D-mannose and cranberry which research has demonstrated prevent adhesion and replication of bacteria.
- This product provides on average 1861mg of D-mannose and 100mg of cranberry powder per rounded teaspoon
- D-mannose is most notably found in certain plants, pineapples and cranberries
- Although a natural sugar, D-mannose is not metabolised by humans and on ingestion passes immediately through to the kidneys and urine. Thus, it does not interfere with blood sugar regulation because it is non-glycaemic in humans
- Cranberry has a similar action to D-mannose and cranberry juice has a long history of use, however cranberry juice is high in sugar
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
D-Mannose powder, cranberry 36:1 powder extract, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide
Take one rounded teaspoon (2g) up to twice daily for acute use, or 1/2 rounded teaspoon (1g) daily for maintenance, dissolved in fruit juice or water as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant we recommend you consult a health professional before using this product.
Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide
Wheat, soy, yeast, starch,dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep in a cool, dry place.