Dentavital Aloe XL Inner Leaf Juice
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Dentavital Aloe XL Inner Leaf is a single concentrate containing only pure, unprocessed inner leaf gel
- Aloe products have a long history of traditional use
- A liquid that can be used daily and ALSO can be diluted for use as a mouth-wash
- A wonderfully pure Aloe product with minimal preservatives (99.8% pure Aloe)
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides, and is cold-extracted
- Ideal for localised use as a natural mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine
- Specific mouth wash applications include: post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for general oral hygiene . It can be used several times a day and ideally should be retained in the mouth for several minutes at a time
- We analyse our Aloe juices using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) testing. The results show that the products are of excellent quality and purity and show no signs of degradation
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Aloe Vera Inner leaf juice, preservatives (Citric acid, potassium sorbate).
As a mouth wash - Use 3 times daily and retain juice in mouth for as long as possible. For GI Support - take 1ml per kg of bodyweight per day in divided doses. i.e. A 60kg person should take up to 30ml twice daily. Start on half the dose and increase gradually. It is best taken neat immediately before meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used a s a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegans and vegetarians.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX