Dentavital Beta 1-3,1-6 Glucan
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucans derived from fungi and yeast are essentially known for their immune-modulating effects. Yeast derived beta glucan are the most efficacious, as the 1-3 polysaccharide particle size exactly fits the C3 receptor in the innate immune system. When this receptor site is occupied, the innate immune system is primed ready to act when needed.
- Beta glucans are a natural form of soluble dietary fibre derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast but, when purified, do not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reactions.
- This is a unique formula which optimises the function of the immune system to help the body defend itself against viral and bacterial invaders and also helps heal wounds as well as having anti-inflammatory activity. Other ingredients, Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (70%)||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (70%) (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), selenium yeast, zinc (from zinc citrate), stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 capsule daily as a food supplement. This may be increased to 1 capsule three times a day acutely, or take as directed by your Dental Consultant.
Vegetarians and vegans.
Stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX