Dentavital Bifidophilus contains 6 strains of native bacteria. Native bacteria are natural (friendly) inhabitants of our digestive system where they serve as powerful immune system stimulators and regulators.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Dentavital Biﬁdophilus contains 6 strains of native bacteria which are natural (friendly) inhabitants of our digestive system and serve as powerful immune system stimulators and regulators.
- Some of these friendly bacteria have “antibiotic” action against speciﬁc strains of pathogenic bacteria, particularly those which are anaerobic (survive without oxygen) and are prevalent in the mouth.
- Probiotic strains are protective to the gingival tissue, and therefore this formula is ideal for dental patients.
- The product contains a broad spectrum of live bacteria as well as the prebiotic inulin. The addition of inulin supports the probiotic strains within the product.
- The strains within are acid, bile and anti-biotic resistant and stable at room temperature – so no need to refrigerate.
- Please note that this product has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), maltodextrin, capsule shell: (vegetable cellulose), dehydrated lactic acid bacteria culture (lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium longum and lactobacillus acidophilus), antioxidant (ascorbic acid).
1-2 capsules daily, taken half an hour after food, as a food supplement or as directed by a Dental practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX