FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Bifidophilus contains 6 strains of live native bacteria, plus a small amount of inulin. Each capsule will provide on average 4 billion live bacteria which are stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.
Dentavital Bifidophilus contains six strains of native live bacteria. We particularly recommend Bifidophilus for people over 40.
- Contains the native live bacteria strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus acidophilusalong with the fructo-oligosaccharide inulin
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistantandstable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of 4 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term use
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday
- Although this product is suitable for all ages, we particularly recommend it for people over 40
- A one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance. This can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), maltodextrin, capsule shell: (vegetable cellulose), dehydrated lactic acid bacteria culture (lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium longum and lactobacillus acidophilus), antioxidant (ascorbic acid).
1-2 capsules daily, taken half an hour after food, as a food supplement or as directed by a Dental practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.