- A powerful antioxidant formulation
- Combines n-acetyl-l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, gingko giloba, rosemary and resveratrol, alongside glutathione
- Provides glutathione in a liposomal form for optimal absorption
- Can be used to support oral health
- Suitable for vegans
Glutathione is the most abundant antioxidant found within the majority of cells in the body, and in high levels within the mouth. It plays an integral role in maintaining health by protecting cells from oxidative stress, and is often referred to as the master antioxidant.
Key nutrients in our Dentavital Cell-Active Glutathione:
- Glutathione: Synthesised in the body and naturally found in every cell, glutathione provides protection from free radicals and peroxides. It is essential to help the body's cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity. It also has an important role to play in detoxification pathways
- Studies have demonstrated high concentrations of glutathione in gingival crevicular fluid (fluid in gum crevices), saliva, serum and gingival tissues of healthy individuals
- N-acetyl L-carnitine: An important amino acid that we obtain from our diet. It is a vital component of energy metabolism, playing a major role in fat metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle, for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing the energy the cell needs to perform its metabolic activities
- Alpha lipoic acid: An antioxidant that works alongside other nutrients such as vitamins C, E and glutathione to defend cells against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid-based tissue
- Includes 50mg of Gingko biloba of which the active component is Ginkgolide
- Each capsule of Cell-Active Glutathione includes 12.5mg of the herb rosemary, which contains lipid-soluble flavonoids
- Resveratrol: Flavonoids, such as resveratrol, are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Dietary flavonoids occur naturally in fruit, vegetables, chocolate, wine and tea.
Glutathione supplements need to be in in a ‘liposomal’ form as the liposome provides protection from digestion and enables transport across cell membranes. Liposomal glutathione has also been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba 50:1 Extract (Equivalent to 1250mg of whole Ginkgo)||25mg||*|
|Rosemary Leaf 10:1 Extract (Equivalent to 125mg of whole Rosemary)||12.5mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Liposomal glutathione (phosphatidyl choline, palmitic acid, oleic acid), n-acetyl l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed extract), ginkgo biloba extract, rosemary leaf extract, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily taken on an empty stomach as a food supplement, or take as recommended by your practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans, and people with Candida or yeast sensitivities.
People taking prescription medications should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement. Not suitable to be taken during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Phosphatidyl choline, palmitic acid, oleic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.