Dentavital Cell-Active Glutathione
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Dentavital Cell-Active Glutathione Plus is a tripeptide molecule that is produced naturally by our body and is often considered as the master antioxidant. Antioxidants are important for good health because they neutralise free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.
- Glutathione can effectively scavenge free radicals both directly and through enzymatic reaction.
- Glutathione also maintains antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (ie active) forms.
- Periodontal disease is associated with reduced salivary antioxidant status as well as decreased glutathione levels, and increased oxidative damage within the oral cavity.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba 50:1 extract (Equivalent to 1250mg of whole Ginkgo)||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary Leaf 10:1 extract (Equivalent to 125mg of whole Rosemary)||12.5mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl l-carnitine; alpha lipoic acid; ginkgo biloba; rosemary leaf extract; liposomal glutathione; resveratrol; vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement.
Vegetarians and vegans.
People taking prescription medications should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX