Dentavital Phyte-Inflam contains curcumin from turmeric and gingerols from ginger root. Dentavital Phyte-Inflam is a natural phytonutrient complex.
- Dentavital Phyte-Inflam contains curcumin (from turmeric) and gingerols (from ginger root) - two polyphenolic compounds (natural chemicals found in many fruits, vegetables, and other plants)
- Both ginger root and the dried turmeric stem have a long history of traditional use
Longvida® Optimised Curcumin
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin. The patented technology behind Longvida® renders the curcumin highly permeable, soluble and stable. It is the next generation of curcumin technology, superior to liposomal
- Longvida® is scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin
- Longvida® was developed by neuroscientists in the US and is one of the only curcumin supplement ingredients to undergo systematic gold-standard randomised controlled trials for both efficacy and safety
- Research has demonstrated that the bioavailability of curcumin is generally poor resulting in low plasma and tissue levels (because of poor absorption, rapid metabolism and rapid systemic excretion). Longvida® has been developed to overcome poor bioavailability
Clinical uses and research
Currently there are more than a dozen published independent clinical studies behind Longvida® Optimised Curcumin and its properties have been studied in relation to various health applications.
|Longvida® Optimised Curcumin||500.0mg||*|
|Ginger Root (5% gingerols)||300.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Longvida®optimised curcumin (soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide), ginger root, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans.
Scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy proteins, dairy, added sugars, flavours & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.