Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Dentavital Phyte-Inflam contains curcumin from turmeric root and gingerols from ginger root. Dentavital Phyte-Inflam is a natural phytonutrient complex.
- Dentavital Phyte-Inflam contains curcumin (from turmeric) and gingerols (from ginger root) - two polyphenolic compounds (natural chemicals found in many fruits, vegetables, and other plants).
- Both ginger root and the dried turmeric root have a long history of traditional use.
- Legislation prohibits us from talking about the herbs, however there is a wealth of information available online on the uses of these over many years
NEW - Longvida® Optimised Curcumin
- Dentavital Phyte-Inflam now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin.
- Longvida® is scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin.
- Longvida® was developed by neuroscientists in the US and is one of the only curcumin supplement ingredients to undergo systematic “gold-standard” randomised controlled trials for both efficacy and safety.
- Research has demonstrated that the bioavailability of curcumin is generally poor resulting in low plasma and tissue levels (because of poor absorption, rapid metabolism and rapid systemic excretion). Longvida® has been developed to overcome poor bioavailability.
Clinical uses and research
Currently, there are more than a dozen published independent clinical studies behind Longvida® Optimised Curcumin and its beneficial properties
|Longvida® Optimised Curcumin||500.0mg||*|
|Ginger Root (5% gingerols)||300.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Longvida®optimised curcumin (soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide), ginger root, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans.
If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or dental consultant before taking this product.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy proteins, dairy, added sugars, flavours & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX