Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
The primary use for this supplement is to support detoxification as most of the ingredients help to bind and remove heavy metals from the body. Detox Support comprises the following natural nutrients:
- Spirulina 200mg (contains chlorophyll) - Chlorophyll and associated phytonutrients provide natural chelating support, particularly for heavy metal. Chlorophyll also promotes bile flow and enhances the mobilisation of mercury compartmentalized in non-neurologic structures such as the gut wall, 91 muscles, ligaments, connective tissue, and bone.
- Garlic 200mg – Garlic is protective of blood cells from oxidative damage. It contains sulph-hydryl groups which oxidise mercury, cadmium and lead making them water soluble to enable excretion via urine and also inhibit storage. Also allicin helps to protect against microbial infections associated with heave metal overload.
- Vitamin C 200mg – Vitamin C helps to conjugate and remove water soluble toxins. It also elevates body antioxidant resources and helps to mobilise mercury and other metals from intracellular stores.
- Manganese 6mg – Manganese is often depleted in people with heavy metal burden as most heavy metals lower manganese levels.
- Zinc 5mg – Lead and cadmium inhibit zinc dependant enzymes and exert more of a toxic effect in the presence of zinc deficiency. Zinc is also a universal chelator and hence the mineral is always needed in good quantities during detoxification
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), spirulina, garlic (Allium sativum), capsule shell (vegetable callulose), manganese citrate and zinc citrate.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
May contain naturally-occurring sulphites
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat; soy, gluten;dairy; added sugar, colourings; flavourings and preservatives
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX