Doggie Dophilus contains 6 strains of live native bacteria. Live bacteria supplements are now recommended by vets and other animal professionals. Each capsule will provide on average 4 billion live bacteria which are stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A live native bacteria supplement for dogs providing some of the strains most prevalent in domestic dogs. Most of the food fed to our domestic friends today is quite different in composition to their ancestral diets. Moreover, there are influences in our home environments that can be damaging to the gut microflora - for example fluoride in water, antibiotic use and cooked food (instead of raw). The combined effect is that domestic dogs have many more gut problems.
- Targeted live bacteria supplements are now often recommended by vets and other animal professionals
- Doggie Dophilus contains six strains of native live bacteria
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of two billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage
- Doggie Dophilus contains human food-grade live native bacteria cultures manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Toy (up to 5kg): ½ capsule daily
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2 capsules daily
To be taken with food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, flavourings and colourings. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX