Doggie Dophilus is a live native bacteria (probiotic) supplement for dogs, providing some of the strains most prevalent in domestic dogs. Most of the food fed to our domestic friends today is quite different in composition to their ancestral diets. Moreover, there are influences in our home environments that can be damaging to the gut microflora, for example, fluoride in water, antibiotic use and cooked food (instead of raw). The combined effect is that domestic dogs can have many more gut problems.
- Targeted live bacteria (probiotic) supplements are now often recommended by vets and other animal professionals for some dogs
- Doggie Dophilus contains nine strains of live native (probiotic) bacteria
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of 3.5 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- The strains included in Doggie Dophilus are Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum
- Provides strains that are pure, naturally fermented and antibiotic resistant
- Stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate
- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage
- Doggie Dophilus contains human food-grade probiotic cultures, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Analytical constituents (%)
- Protein (6.5%), Moisture (<5%).
- Approval number: GB144 2877
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Lactobacillus acidophilus (ROO52), Lactococcus lactis (R1058), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (ROO11), Lactobacillus paracasei (RO215), Lactobacillus plantarum (R1O12), Bifidobacterium breve (ROO7O), Bifidobacterium bifidum (ROO71), Bifidobacterium longum (RO175), Streptococcus thermophilus (R0083), NutraJIT ® (GUARD technology), potato starch, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell). *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
Toy (up to 5kg): ½ capsule daily
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2 capsules daily
To be taken in food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product is for supplemental feeding only.
Dogs of all ages (dose is determined according to weight - please see label information for further instructions). This product is made from human food-grade probiotic cultures, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB1442877.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), potato starch, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid.
GMO, wheat, soy, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.