Doggie Eat Your Greens
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
We have sourced what we believe to be one of the finest and purest spirulina supplements available today. Nothing added, nothing removed, no excipients - just 100% pure, clean, organic spirulina. It is designed to support dogs who do not have free access to the outdoors.
- Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a type of phytoplankton that is the basis of the food chain. The blue-green colour is due its high chlorophyll content
- Our Doggie Eat Your Greens contains pure, clean Spirulina platensis - a rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, essential and non-essential amino acids, fatty acids, trace elements and the carotenoids beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin
- Due to spirulina’s affinity to metals and minerals, it is very important that it is grown in clean and unpolluted waters – as ours is. We test for the presence of heavy metals and potentially undesirable micro-organisms and can guarantee a clean product
- A unique process allows the spirulina to be directly compressed and tableted without the use of additives
- It has nothing added, nothing removed, no excipients - just 100% clean, pure spirulina
- Our Doggie Eat Your Greens contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
- Doggie Eat Your Greens has been certified organic by the Soil Association
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
100% pure compressed clean organic spirulina powder. Organic certi๏ฌcation number GBORG-05. Non-EU agriculture.
Toy (up to 5kg): ยฝ tablet x 5 days a week
Small (5-12kg): ยฝ tablet x 6 days a week
Medium (12-22kg): 1 tablet x 5 days a week
Large (22-45kg): 1 tablet x 6 days a week
Extra large (Over 45kg): 1 - 1 ยฝ tablets daily x 6 days a week
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy dairy, colourings, flavourings. Spirulina contains naturally-occurring sulphites. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX