Doggie Joint Support
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Doggie Joint Support is a natural phytonutrient and herbal complex containing glucosamine hydrochloride, MSM, curcumin and Boswellia serrata
- Glucosamine, which is naturally synthesised within the body but rarely found in natural food sources, provides the raw material for the building blocks of cartilage tissue around joints When there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for the joints and surrounding structures
- MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of sulphur. Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of fur and claws, and is used in the formation of keratin and other proteins such as collagen and elastin which provide flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, skin, fur and claws
- Curcumin and Boswellia have a long history of traditional use
- Doggie Joint Support contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
|Curcumin extract (Equivalent to 500mg curcumin (95% curcuminoids)||50mg|
|Boswellia serrata extract||50mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glucosamine hydrochloride (from shellfish), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), curcumin 10:1 extract (95% curcuminoids), Boswellia serrata extract (65% Boswellic acids), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2-3 capsules daily
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings.This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX