Doggie Joint Support is a natural phytonutrient and herbal complex containing glucosamine hydrochloride, MSM, curcumin and Boswellia serrata
- Glucosamine, which is naturally synthesised within the body but rarely found in natural food sources, provides the raw material for the building blocks of cartilage tissue around joints When there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for the joints and surrounding structures
- MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of sulphur. Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of fur and claws, and is used in the formation of keratin and other proteins such as collagen and elastin which provide flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, skin, fur and claws
- Curcumin and Boswellia have a long history of traditional use
- Doggie Joint Support contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Analytical constituents (%)
- Protein (0%),Fibre(14%),Fat(0%),Ash(<3.5%),Sodium(0%),Potassium(0%), Starch(0%),Moisture (<8%).
- Approval number: GB144 2877
|Curcumin extract (Equivalent to 500mg curcumin (95% curcuminoids)||50mg|
|Boswellia serrata extract||50mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Glucosamine hydrochloride, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), curcumin 10:1 extract (95% curcuminoids), Boswellia serrata extract (65% Boswellic acids), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2-3 capsules daily
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings.This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.