Evening Primrose Oil
Cytoplan Cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil yields 50mg of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) per capsule. Many women choose to supplement with GLA around the time of their period or during the menopause. Although the body can produce GLA directly from the omega-6 fatty acid linoleic acid, in some people this conversion is not very efficient.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil provides 500mg of evening primrose oil per capsule. This yields excellent levels of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) at a minimum of 10%. Evening primrose oil is high in fatty acids, including the essential omega-6 linoleic acid and non-essential omega-6 gamma linolenic acid.
- Evening primrose oil ishigh in omega-6 fatty acids including linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- Many women choose to supplement with evening primrose oil around the time of their period or during the menopause
- GLA is metabolised in the body to prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that control many body processes
- Although the body can produce GLA directly from linoleic acid, sometimes the conversion is not very efficient
- Fatty acids are as important as vitamins and minerals, but not all can be made in the body, and essential fatty acids have to be supplied in our food or by supplements
|Evening Primrose Oil||500.0mg||*|
|Low in saturated fatty acids. Contains 10% GLA.|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Evening primrose oil, capsule shell (vegetable gelatine) glycerol, glycerine and pure water.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Consult your doctor before using if you suffer from epilepsy and are on medication for it.
Capsule shell (vegetable gelatine) glycerol, glycerine and pure water.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep refrigerated at all times during summer months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX