- Targeted formula for eye health
- Contains lutein, zeaxanthin, mesozeaxanthin, bilberry, blueberry
- For ARMD and retinal protection
- Lutein has been shown to rebuild the macular layer
The eye has a significant requirement for nutrients such as carotenoids (in particular lutein), flavonoids and vitamin E. People whose diets are high in purple, yellow and orange fruits and dark green vegetables (which are high in antioxidants including carotenoids) have a lower risk of developing some types of eye conditions, in particular those that develop with age. This formula contains a range of phytonutrients including lutein (providing zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin), grape seed extract and bilberry extract as well as zinc and vitamin E.
- Eye-Cyt is rich in lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin – yellow pigments found in certain fruits and vegetables. The centre of the macular in the retina of the eye is made up almost entirely of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin (known as macular pigments)
- Lutein’s role in the eye is to filter blue light and protect the retina from UV damage
- Eye-Cyt contains bilberry, rich in anthocyanocides, as well as grape seed extract
- Eye-Cyt contains vitamin E which is also a component of eye tissue. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Eye-Cyt contains zinc which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision The eye has a high requirement for antioxidant nutrients. This formula includes zinc and vitamin E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
|Grape Seed Extract||60mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Marigold extract (providing lutein, mesozeaxanthin and zeaxanthin), grape seed extract 10:1, bilberry extract 4:1, vitamin E (as succinate), zinc citrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking any medications consult your doctor before use.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
GMO, wheat, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.