Eye-Cyt is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which are found at high levels in the retina of the eye. The formula also contains grape seed extract, bilberry extract, zinc and vitamin E. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and both zinc and vitamin E protect cells from oxidative stress.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
The eye has a significant requirement for nutrients such as carotenoids (in particular lutein), flavonoids and vitamin E. People whose diets are high in purple, yellow and orange fruits and dark green vegetables (which are high in antioxidants including carotenoids) have a lower risk of developing some types of eye conditions, in particular those that develop with age. This formula contains a range of phytonutrients including lutein (providing zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin), grape seed extract and bilberry extract as well as zinc and vitamin E.
- Eye-Cyt is rich in lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin – yellow pigments found in certain fruits and vegetables. The centre of the macular in the retina of the eye is made up almost entirely of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin (known as macular pigments)
- Lutein’s role in the eye is to filter blue light and protect the retina from UV damage
- Eye-Cyt contains bilberry, rich in anthocyanocides, as well as grape seed extract
- Eye-Cyt contains vitamin E which is also a component of eye tissue. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Eye-Cyt contains zinc which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision The eye has a high requirement for antioxidant nutrients. This formula includes zinc and vitamin E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
|Grape Seed Extract||60mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Marigold extract (providing lutein, mesozeaxanthin and zeaxanthin), grape seed extract 10:1, bilberry extract 4:1, vitamin E (as succinate), zinc citrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking any medications consult your doctor before use.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX