Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
The eye has a high requirement for antioxidant nutrients such as carotenoids (in particular lutein), flavonoids and vitamin E. This formula contains a range of antioxidants including lutein.
- Eye-Cyt is rich in the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin - yellow pigments found in certain fruits and vegetables. The centre of the macular in the retina at the back of the eye is made up almost entirely of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin (known as macular pigments) hence the importance of these antioxidant nutrients to eye health
- Luteinโs role in the eye is to filter blue light and protect the retina from UV damage
- Lutein has been used in a number of studies on age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Eye-Cyt contains vitamin E, the most powerful antioxidant vitamin in the body and as a component of eye tissue it is supportive of its healthy function. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is also included; zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Eye-Cyt contains bilberry, rich in anthocyanidins, to support the health of retinal tissue, as well as grape seed extract, which has a particular affinity for blood vessels
|Grape Seed Extract||60mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Marigold extract (providing lutein, mesozeaxanthin and zeaxanthin), grape seed extract 10:1, bilberry extract 4:1, vitamin E (as succinate), zinc citrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking any medications consult your doctor before use.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour.
GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX