Fish Oils & Omega Oils
The health benefits of oily fish can be mainly attributed to its fatty acid content. There are two types of essential fatty acids - omega-3 and omega-6. The human body needs sufficient amounts of each and also a suitable ratio between the two. Our modern diet with high levels of sunflower and cor...
The health benefits of oily fish can be mainly attributed to its fatty acid content. There are two types of essential fatty acids - omega-3 and omega-6. The human body needs sufficient amounts of each and also a suitable ratio between the two. Our modern diet with high levels of sunflower and corn oils, processed foods and low oily fish consumption has led to a dramatic alteration in the omega-3 : omega-6 ratio.
All our fish oil omega-3 supplements are made from whole oily fish, we do not use fish livers and our supplements have NO trace of any of the ocean’s pollutants. We have three fish oil supplements: High Potency Fish Oil Capsules, Lem O-3 (a delicious, lemon-flavoured liquid fish oil) and R-Omega (from herring roe) which is especially high in DHA and also provides phospholipids (including phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl serine).
We also have a krill oil supplement, which provides EPA, DHA, phospholipids and astaxanthin (this gives krill their red colour).
For vegans and vegetarians we have an algal source of DHA and EPA in our product Omega 3 Vegan.
Fish Oils & Omega Oils
- Cell-Active Phospholec
£14.60 fromIn stock
- This supplement comprises high potency soya lecithin granules, allowing flexible dosing
- Lecithin describes a naturally-occurring mixture of phospholipids. These lecithin granules include an excellent level of phosphatidyl choline (30-35%)
- Lecithin is present in every cell in the human body in the form of cell membranes
- Fish Oil Capsules
£14.30 fromIn stock
- Cytoplan High Potency Fish Oil capsules provide the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA – 330mg of EPA and 220mg of DHA per capsule
- Guaranteed to be clean, stable and free from pollutants
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
- Kids Omega 3
£9.20 Special Price £11.50 Regular PriceIn stock
- This liquid fish oil contains excellent levels of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals etc. (detection is now possible in parts per million)
- This oil is whole body fish oil with a lovely, tangy lemon taste (no fishiness at all - promise!)
- Krill Oil
- Krill Oil contains the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and high levels of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant
- The EPA and DHA in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, which research suggests may be more easily absorbed by the gut than the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oils
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Lem-O-3 is a delicious, lemon-flavoured fish oil (omega-3) with a lovely tangy lemon taste. One teaspoon (5ml) provides 673mg of EPA and 462.5mg of DHA
- This whole body fish oil includes 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc.
- Omega 3 Vegan
- An ideal vegan source of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Two capsules will provide 334mg of DHA and 166mg of EPA (on average)
- Derived from plant marine algae Schizochytrium sp.
- Omega Balance
- Our cold pressed vegan Omega Balance provides 500mg of omega-3 and 500mg of omega-6 per capsule
- Provides the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA and the omega-6 fatty acid GLA. Fatty acids are equally as important as vitamins and minerals. For example, EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- The fatty acids are cold pressed which means that they will remain unharmed throughout the extraction process
- Organic Flaxseed Oil
- This supplement comprises 500ml of cold pressed flaxseed oil, certified organic by the Soil Association
- The fresh oil of the flax seed is the richest omega-3 edible oil, containing on average 55% of the essential fatty acid linolenic acid
- We recommend that vegetarians and vegans also take an algal oil supplement which provides the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. See our product Omega 3 Vegan, product code 1174
- R-Omega is a phospholipid rich DHA and EPA omega-3 supplement from herring roe
- R-Omega contains 340mg of DHA and 100mg of EPA per two capsule dose, along with phospholipids
- DHA is the predominant omega-3 fatty acid found in the brain
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Cytoplan Sea Buckthorn Oil contains one of the richest sources of omega 7 fatty acids, being higher than in any other plant
- Each Sea Buckthorn capsule contains 500mg of pure oil, providing omega 7 (palmitoleic acid) and omega 9 (oleic acid) fatty acids
- Omega-7 fatty acids are important components of the human body, having biological, structural and functional roles