Foundation Formula 2
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Ideally suited to men and post-menopausal women: A superb two-a-day Food State™ multivitamin and mineral formula.
- This supplement includes B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K. All these nutrient levels are included at excellent levels and take into account recent research data attesting to benefits from elevated levels of nutrients such as vitamin D
- Foundation Formula 2 has excellent levels of antioxidant trace minerals (150µg selenium and 7mg zinc), as well as 80µg of chromium
- It also includes the trace minerals iodine, boron copper, manganese and molybdenum
- 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans are included for enhanced immune support
- This formula is iron free, so suitable for men and post-menopausal women
- A Food State™ supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of ‘inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus’, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Per 2 tablet dose
|Folic Acid (food folate)|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)|
|1/3 1/6 beta glucan|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
* = no RDA
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, para amino benzoic acid, zinc citrate, cupric sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide, vitamin D3, and sodium molybdate, beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (75%) (saccharomyces cerevisiae), vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp, vitamin E combined in vegetable oil, beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate, mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium, vitamin K2 (MK-7), microcrystalline cellulose, sodium CMC, silicon dioxide, pantothenic acid, niacin as niacinamide, thiamin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic acid (food folate), biotin, methylcobalamin and tablet coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
Suggested Intake: - Adults less than 60kg = 1 tablet daily. - Adults over 61kg = 2 tablets daily. N.B. You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat; starch, gluten; soy, dairy, live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX