- Provides glucosamine hydrochloride derived from shellfish
- Glucosamine is a key component of connective tissue within the body, including cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- In capsule form
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
Glucosamine is naturally synthesised within the body but is rarely found in natural food sources. It is a key component of connective tissue within the body, including cartilage, ligaments and tendons. When there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for the joints and surrounding structures in our bodies.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (the chloride form of N-acetyl glucosamine) is the purest form of glucosamine
- If body chemistry is unbalanced, and as we age, it is possible that insufficient glucosamine is produced naturally
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a well-tolerated form
- Delivers a high concentration of glucosamine for optimum support
- This product is derived from the shells of shellfish from Far Eastern waters
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from crustaceans), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or people with allergies to shellfish.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.