Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Glucosamine, which is naturally synthesised within the body but rarely found in natural food sources, provides raw material for the building blocks of cartilage tissue around joints. When there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for the joints and surrounding structures in our bodies.
- If body chemistry is unbalanced, and as we age, it may be that insufficient glucosamine is naturally produced
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (the chloride form of N-acetyl glucosamine) is the newest and purest form of glucosamine
- Cytoplan Glucosamine HCl is derived from the shells of shellfish from Far Eastern waters
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glucosamine hydrochloride, capsule shell, (Vegetable Cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose.
Soy; Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX