Health Creation: Max Immune
A product made from 1-3 1-6 beta glucan is one of the most exciting things happening today in the field of nutritional supplements. It is designed to support those who are undergoing chemotherapy and who are prone to infections.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a scientifically-proven biological defence modifier (BDM) that potentiates the immune response through macrophage and dendritic immune cells to safely yield various therapeutic effects. For many years, glucans have been investigated for these immune-priming properties, particularly their ability to activate macrophage immune cells and, in turn, the T-cells, NK cells and B cells, including selected cytokines and Complement.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural substance, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reactions.
- Cells involved in the immune response originate from stem cells originating from bone marrow. New cells from bone marrow are produced on an ongoing basis throughout the life cycle. However, the formation and migration of newly-formed, white immune cells (that can promote or produce antibodies) is limited, and declines with aging. Beta glucan nutritionally stimulates the production of needed precursor cells in bone marrow, yielding an increased flow of immunocytes into the bloodstream and the various lymphoid organs.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan non-specifically activates the immune system, primarily by ingestion by the macrophage immune cells, through specific and unique beta glucan receptors on the cell surface.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan potentiates and activates various cells of the body, particularly macrophage cells, to release tumour necrosis factor, interleukins 1 and 6, hydrogen peroxide and gamma interferon, all of which fight against invading micro-organisms. Beta glucan potentiation of the immune response is systemic, activating the immune system throughout the whole body.
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-3,1-6 beta glucan, ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose), selenium yeast, calcium stearate and zinc citrate.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX