- Pure, active, additive free
- Free from contaminants
- High in flavonoids & phenolics aromatics
- Respiratory system & cardiovascular support
- Membrane stabilising & tissue protective
- Small capsules
Cytoplan Honey Bee Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids and over 180 natural compounds have been identified in this product.
- Cytoplan Propolis is pure, active and additive free
- One capsule will provide on average 150mg of propolis extract (equivalent to 750mg of propolis powder)
- Cytoplan Propolis comes from a leading raw material supplier and is guaranteed free from all contaminants. Propolis as a food supplement must be free of chemical contaminants. For example acaricides (pesticides) are used to control bee parasites and heavy metals can also accumulate in propolis
- Propolis is a complex food, and over 180 natural compounds have been identified in its composition including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
- The most active and important constituents in propolis are flavonoids, phenolics and aromatics (oils and acids). The flavonoids are considered to account for much of the biological activity in propolis
- Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids
- Cytoplan Propolis does not contain fillers and binders or other additives which may decrease the effectiveness and increase potential allergens; our supplement is pure and additive free
- Cytoplan Propolis comes from a completely sustainable source where the bees are treated with the highest standards of care as part of the collection process
- Propolis has been cited in documents from ancient Greek, Roman and Arab times. It declined in popular use around 100 years ago with the advent of modern synthetic medicines. However, its use has remained popular in Eastern Europe where much practical research has been carried out into structure and functions
|Propolis Extract (Equivalent to 750mg Propolis Powder)||150mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Propolis Extract 5:1, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
1 capsule daily as a food supplement or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health care professional before taking Propolis. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.