Immunovite - Beta 1-3,1-6 Glucan
Cytoplan Immunovite includes beta 1-3,1-6 glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Beta glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre with a long history of use.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Immunovite includes beta 1-3,1-6 glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reaction
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins C, selenium and zinc also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (70%)||250mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (70%) (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), selenium yeast, zinc (from zinc citrate), stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 capsule daily as a food supplement. This may be increased to 1 capsule three times a day acutely, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
For children: The contents of the capsule can be mixed into a smoothie for children if capsules too large. ½ capsule for 3-5 years and 1 capsule for 5+ years.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX