Immunovite: Beta 1-3_1-6 Glucan
Immunovite contains Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our Immunovite supplement includes 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan initiates both innate and adaptive immune responses
- Due to its ability to assist in immune response, beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is most commonly associated with colds, flu and infections support
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker's yeast. It is a pure extraction that does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any yeast allergic reactions
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that help maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-3,1-6 beta glucan(no less than 70% purified), ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose), selenium yeast, calcium stearate and zinc citrate.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX