Krill CoQ10 + K2
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This unique formula combines vitamins and natural nutrients to offer wide-ranging cardiovascular support, comprising krill oil, vitamin K, vitamin D, CoQ10, resveratrol and lycopene
- Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3 EPA/DHA fatty acids and is more efficiently absorbed by the body than fish oil as the fatty acids are contained in a phospholipid structure. Krill also contains astaxanthin a powerful antioxidant
- The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation
- Vitamin K2 is an important vitamin for the cardiovascular system and is involved in blood clotting. It is ideal to take alongside vitamin D as it helps direct calcium into bones, which is important for the prevention of calcification of the arteries (calcification contributes to arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries)
- Research is showing the importance of vitamin D for health and levels are sub-optimal or deficient in a significant proportion of the population, including many people with cardiovascular conditions. We use D3 in our products, the most bio-effective form
- Co-enzyme Q10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medications, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
- This supplement contains ubiquinol - the best supplemental form of CoQ10 as it is the reduced form and immediately bioavailable
- Eating a diet rich in antioxidants (flavonoids and carotenoids) is beneficial for the cardiovascular system. This supplement also contains resveratrol, a flavonoid and lycopene, a carotenoid
- Please note: This supplement contains 30µg (1,200iu) of vitamin D which is suitable for long-term intake. However, if taking other supplements containing vitamin D please check your total daily intake and if it is 125µg (5,000iu) or more for longer than 2-4 months, have your vitamin D levels checked regularly. An adequate blood level is considered to be above 50 nmol/litre; the scientific literature suggests that a higher level of between 100 to 150 nmol/litre is an optimal range; levels above 250 nmol/litre are not advised and in this case measures should be taken to lower levels. Please note some laboratories use different units i.e. ng/ml rather than nmol/litre quoted here. In this case the optimal range is 40 – 60 ng/ml
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal teeth
- Normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and bone development in children
Vitamin K contributes to:
- normal blood clotting
- the maintenance of normal bones
|Per 2 Capsules:|
|-Phospholopids (Omega-3 rich)||352.0mg||*|
|Co-enzyme Q10 (as ubiquinol)||60.0mg||*|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||50.0µg||300|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Krill oil, lycopene, co-enzyme Q10 as ubiquinol, vitamin D3, vitamin K2 (MK-7), resveratrol, capsule shell, (fish gelatine, glycerine, water & lemon oil coating)
1 - 2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
If there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication please consult your doctor before taking this product. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Store in cool, dry place. May be refrigerated in hot weather.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX