L-lysine is an essential amino acid, one of the building blocks used by the body to make proteins. The body cannot synthesise L-Lysine so it must be wholly supplied by the diet. L-lysine has a number of roles including normal growth, muscle turnover and synthesis of L-carnitine. L-lysine is also used for the management of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1. Each capsule of Cytoplan's new vegan L-Lysine provides 500mg of L-lysine (the form of L-Lysine that is naturally occurring in food).
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
L-lysine is an essential amino acid, one of the building blocks used by the body to make proteins. Proteins are used to synthesise enzymes, hormones, immune cells, skin, hair and bones. The body cannot synthesise L-lysine so it must be wholly supplied by the diet.
- Each capsule of Cytoplan’s new vegan L-Lysine provides 500mg of L-lysine (the form of lysine that is naturally occurring in food)
- L-lysine is also used for the management of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1
- L-lysine has a number of other essential roles including normal growth, muscle turnover and synthesis of L-carnitine and collagen. L-carnitine plays an important role in the production of energy from fat. Collagen is a protein that supports and gives structure to connective tissue such as skin and bones and is essential for normal growth and repair. Consumption of L-lysine is also associated with improved calcium absorption in the gut
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Lysine, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily away from food with water or fruit juice as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication please check with your Doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From: wheat, gluten; soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX