- Active and fast acting l-theanine (not d- theanine)
- High potency
- Restorative & calming
- Increases alpha brain waves
- Encourages restful sleep
- Supports GABA production
- Small easy to swallow capsules
Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins, they are often referred to as the building blocks of protein. However, L-theanine is a free amino acid that is not incorporated into proteins. Free amino acids have a number of roles in the body including as precursors to some neurotransmitters (brain chemicals). L-theanine is an amino acid found in tea leaves.
- L-theanine supports the production of alpha brain waves which are associated with a state of relaxation. Meditation and daydreaming increase alpha brain waves, which are also present during REM sleep
- L-theanine supports the production of GABA (a calming brain neurotransmitter)
- As it is not sedative L-theanine can be taken during the day or at bedtime
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
L-Theanine, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
1-2 capsules daily taken on an empty stomach, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
vegetarians and vegans
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep in a cool, dry place