Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
L-Theanine is an amino acid, found in tea leaves, that is used to support the relaxation response, sleep quality and memory.
- L-Theanine supports the production of alpha brain waves which are associated with a state of relaxation. Meditation and daydreaming increase alpha brain waves, which are also present during REM sleep
- L Theanine is not sedative but may help with falling asleep due to its relaxation effect. It has been shown to support sleep quality
- L-Theanine supports the production of GABA (a calming brain neurotransmitter)
- As it is not sedative L-Theanine can be taken during the day to support relaxation
- L-Theanine may also have positive effects on memory and learning
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Theanine, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
1-2 capsules daily preferably on an empty stomach, as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
vegetarians and vegans
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep in a cool, dry place
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX