Lem-O-3 Lemon-flavoured Omega 3 Fish Oil (200ml)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This fish oil contains excellent levels of the all-important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. This lemon flavoured oil comes from whole body fish (no livers) and are guaranteed to be clean, stable & free from pollutants.
- This is a delicious, lemon-flavoured fish oil (Omega 3) supplement in 200ml bottles
- This Oil is whole body fish oil with a lovely, tangy lemon taste (no fishiness at all - promise!)
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million)
- With 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- With a taste that children enjoy, and the oil can be taken straight from a spoon or mixed with yoghurt
- This fish oil is ideal for all family members including babies and is free from live yeast
- Great value and quality - One bottle provides more than 6 months of daily doses for a baby, 80 daily doses for a child aged 6-10 and 40 daily doses for older children and adults (at our recommended doses – see guide below)
- The product is made from whole oily fish: sardine, anchovy, mackerel and herring
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fish body oil (from herring, sardine, anchovy and mackerel); antioxidant (d-alpha tocopherol), flavouring (natural green lemon extract in a base of extra virgin olive oil).
Babies up to a year old = 1ml
Children aged 1-2 years = 1.5ml
Children aged 3-5 years = 2ml
Children aged 6-10 years = 2.5ml
Children aged over 11 years & adults = up to 5ml
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinners, consult your doctor first. Fish oil should not be taken by people with sensitivities to fish.
D-alpha tocopherol, natural green lemon extract, extra virgin olive oil.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX