For children over four years, teenagers and lightweight adults; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and trace minerals. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
For children over four years of age, teenagers and lightweight adults; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin).
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Very small tablets and therefore easy to take - ideal as a children's multivitamin and mineral
- This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous and immune systems, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Provides good levels of the other B-complex vitamins alongside vitamins D3, C, E and K
- This supplement has good levels of minerals including selenium (50µg), copper (0.5mg) and zinc (2mg). These trace minerals all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- It also includes 2mg of iron per tablet and 30µg of both chromium and iodine. Iron contributes to normal cognitive development in children, chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels, and iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones, cognitive function and growth of children
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human gastrointestinal (digestive) tract
|Vitamin A||250ug/832 i.u||31|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||5mg||83|
|Folic acid as 5-MTHF||70µg||35|
|Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin||55µg||2200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) GTF chromium from chromium yeast, Selenium from selenomethionine, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), (tocopherols,vegetable oil,sodium ascorbate, maltodextrin from corn), Zinc citrate, iron from ferrous fumerate,vitamin b1 (as thiamine hcl),vitamin b2(as riboflavin), vitamin b5( as calcium pantothenate),vitamin b3 (as niacinamide), vitamin d3 (cholecalciferol) complex from lichen (fractioned coconut oil,d-alpha tocopherol),vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin E succinate,para amino benzoic acid (PABA),vitamin b6 (as pyridoxine hcl), vitamin A palmitate (modified starch, maltodextrin from corn, sucrose,silicon dioxide),copper sulphate,folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate),vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin), biotin,iodine from potassium iodide, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate,microcrystalline cellulose,stearic acid.
- Children aged from 4-6 years = 1 tablet daily with food
-Children aged 6 years and over and adults = 1 tablet per 20kg of bodyweight daily or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
Stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate,microcrystalline cellulose.
GMO, wheat, gluten, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX