- All-encompassing multinutrient formulation to optimise male fertility
- Key nutrients - zinc, selenium, CoQ10, N-acetyl-carnitine, lycopene
Male Fertility Support is a comprehensive male fertility supplement, formulated to include vitamins, minerals and specifically selected additional nutrients including N-Acetyl-Carnitine, CoQ10 and Lycopene to support and optimise male fertility.
- An all-encompassing multinutrient formulation, so no need to take an additional multivitamin and mineral supplement
- Provides nutrients in their most metabolically active forms
- Zinc is an essential mineral for many body processes. It has been shown to contribute to normal fertility and reproduction, and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. Zinc is required for spermatogenesis (the creation of sperm) and adequate zinc levels in semen is essential for their correct morphology (shape and structure), sperm count and function
- Selenium is an antioxidant mineral which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It may therefore have a protective effect against oxidative damage of sperm DNA. Selenium also contributes to normal spermatogenesis (the production or development of mature sperm)
- Vitamins C and E also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C can be found in very high concentrations within the semen
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Folate and B12 have a role in the process of cell division
- CoQ10 is found in high concentrations within sperm cells
- High concentrations of N-Acetyl-Carnitine have been found in the male reproductive tract
- Lycopene is found in high concentrations in the testes and semen
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as methylfolate)||200μg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100μg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100μg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
N-Acetyl Carnitine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Acerola extract (providing vitamin C ), Magnesium (as citrate), Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E (as succinate), Pantothenic acid (B5), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hcl), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Zinc (as citrate), Vitamin B6 (as P5P), Lycopene, Iron (as glycinate), Manganese (as citrate), Copper bisglycinate (providing copper), Disodium borate decahydrate (providing boron), Folic acid (as methylfolate), Chromium (from yeast), Selenium (from yeast), Iodine (from kelp), Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lichen, Molybdenum, Biotin, Hydroxypropyl methylcelluose (capsule shell).
3 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings.
Keep cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight.