- Soy isoflavones
- From whole soy germ - contains over 40 naturally occurring nutrients
- High active potency
- For hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms
Soy isoflavones are often taken to support women's health during and after the menopause. Our Menopause Support contains 100% natural soy isoflavones from whole soy germ, providing daidzein, glycitein and genistein.
- Menopause is triggered by a decline in the production of oestrogen from the ovaries, eventually leading to the cessation of menstruation
- Active isoflavones found in soy are considered to be phyto-oestrogens, and thereby elicit a mild oestrogenic effect. They can weakly occupy oestrogen receptors within the body and stimulate a gentle oestrogenic response
- Soy isoflavones are often taken during and after the menopause by women experiencing hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms
- Studies have also shown isoflavones to have positive effects on bone and heart health
- Menopause Support is not only a source of the isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein, it also naturally contains 40 additional nutrients including phytosterols, saponins, phenolic components, lecithin, oligosaccharides, and vitamin E complex
- This product has found the balance between offering a sufficiently high concentration of isoflavones, whilst at the same time preserving the precious matrix of soy components
- Provided as easy-to-take capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Please note this product was previously known as Phyto-Flavone
- For further information, take a look at our blog: "Supporting menopause with isoflavones"
|Whole soy germ||500mg||*|
|Yielding soy isoflavones||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Soy germ powder (providing: daidzein, glycitein and genistein), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
1-3 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product contains soy and should therefore not be taken by people with sensitivities to soy. If you are pregnant, ask the advice of your doctor or practitioner before taking this supplement.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
GMO, wheat, yeast, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.