Organic Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle has been improved to a new organic version. Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 400mg capsules contain the whole herb in a powder form. Other common names for Milk Thistle include Silymarin, Marian Thistle, St. Mary's Thistle and Our Lady's Thistle. Milk Thistle is a tall herb with prickly leaves and a milky sap belonging to the sunflower and daisy (Asteraceae) family.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 400mg capsules contain the whole herb in a powder form.
- Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however there is a wealth of information available online on the use of these over many years
- Other common names for Milk Thistle include Silymarin, Marian Thistle, St. Mary's Thistle and Our Lady's Thistle. Milk thistle is a tall herb with prickly leaves and a milky sap belonging to the sunflower and daisy family - it is an extensively researched herb
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
|Organic Milk Thistle (from the whole herb)||400mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Organic silybum marianum powder (milk thistle, whole herb), vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
2 capsules daily with food or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX