Tocopherol & Tocotrienol Complex
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin composed of compounds called tocopherols and tocotrienols. This supplement contains the full spectrum of vitamin E as it occurs in nature, i.e. all four tocopherols and all four tocotrienols (alpha, beta, delta, gamma). Most vitamin E supplements only contain alpha-tocopherol. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means it is an antioxidant.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Our Tocopherols & Tocotrienols contains the full spectrum of vitamin E as it occurs in nature: four tocopherols - alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocopherols; and four tocotrienols – alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocotrienols.
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin composed of compounds called tocopherols and tocotrienols, there are four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Most vitamin E supplements contain only alpha-tocopherol, the best known member of the eight-member vitamin E family, rather than the full spectrum
- It is now apparent that studies showing little or no effect from vitamin E supplementation may have failed in part because they used only alpha-tocopherol, rather than also including other tocopherols and tocotrienols
Vitamin E contributes to:
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols extracted from fruits of palm trees and vegetables, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
vegetarians and vegans
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX