Tocopherol & Tocotrienol Complex
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Containing the full spectrum of vitamin E as it occurs in nature; alpha, beta, delta, gamma tocopherol and alpha, beta, delta, gamma tocotrienol.
- Vitamin E products that contain just alpha tocopherol do not have the same beneficial biological action as the full natural complex
- Typical vitamin E supplements contain only alpha-tocopherol, the best known member of the eight-member vitamin E family.
- Tocopherols, although important nutrients, lack some of the additional beneifts offered by the tocotrienols, so this product aims to bridge those shortfalls.
- By virtue of small but important structural differences, tocotrienols can get more involved in profound biological processes, such as modulating gene expressions and regulating vital enzyme functions
- It is now apparent that studies showing little or no effect from vitamin E supplementation failed in part because they used only alpha-tocopherol, rather than also including other tocopherols and tocotrienols
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols extracted from fruits of palm trees and vegetables, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
vegetarians and vegans
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX