- Wholefood full spectrum natural vitamin E
- Biologically active antioxidant
- With tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Unique formula
- Supported by research
- Gentle & effective
Our Tocopherol & Tocotrienol Complex contains the full spectrum of vitamin E as it occurs in nature: four tocopherols - alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocopherols; and four tocotrienols – alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocotrienols.
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin composed of compounds called tocopherols and tocotrienols, there are four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Most vitamin E supplements contain only alpha-tocopherol, the best known member of the eight-member vitamin E family, rather than the full spectrum
- It is now apparent that studies showing little or no effect from vitamin E supplementation may have failed in part because they used only alpha-tocopherol, rather than also including other tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Mixed tocopherol & tocotrienol complex||300mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols extracted from fruits of palm trees and vegetables, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1 capsule daily with food, or as recommended by your practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.