MSM is an organic form of sulphur. High levels of sulphur are found in the muscles, skin and bone, as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails. Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of hair and nails. It is also found in collagen and elastin which are proteins found in connective tissue in skin, joints, muscles, bone and blood vessels.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of sulphur. High levels of sulphur are found in the muscles, skin and bones, as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails. Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of hair and nails. It is also found in collagen and elastin which are proteins found in connective tissue in skin, joints, muscles, bone and blood vessels.
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur. Our skin, hair and nails all have a high sulphur content
- Many people do not eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis
- Some people also have genetic errors which inhibit the methylation of sulphur from food sources
- This supplement comprises 1000mg of MSM per tablet
|(Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Methyl sulphonyl methane, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
1-3 MSM tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Wheat; yeast; gluten; soy; dairy; added colourings; sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX