- Provides a form of sulphur
- High levels of sulphur are found in muscles, bones, skin, hair and nails
- Contains 1000mg of MSM per tablet
- In tablet form
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is a form of sulphur. High levels of sulphur are found in muscles, skin and bones, as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails.
- Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of hair and nails
- It is also found in collagen and elastin, which are proteins found in the connective tissue in skin, joints, muscles, bone and blood vessels
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur
- Many people do not eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis
- Some people also have genetic errors which inhibit the methylation of sulphur from food sources
- This supplement provides 1000mg of MSM per tablet
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
1-3 tablets daily, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.