Multi B Extra
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is included in the Multi B formula because it prevents the oxidation of vitamins B1, B2 and B5
- Magnesium is present as it works with B Vitamins to support the nervous system
- The B- complex nutrient Choline is included as it serves as a co-enzyme in the metabolism of the B-vitamins
- Inositol is closely involved with vitamin B6, folic acid (as food folate), pantothenic acid and PABA
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Vitamin C||60mg||75|
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||2mg||143|
|Folic acid (as food folate)||200µg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B12; choline, biotin combined in corn meal concentrate; vegetable stearic acid; food state folate combined in alfalfa concentrate; tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX