Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Omega-3 and omega-6 are essential to maintain the normal function of the body – they are found in every cell in the body where they have both structural and functional roles. The balance between them is important and Omega Balance is perfectly formulated to provide an appropriate ratio of the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids EPA, DHA and GLA.
- The omega-6 fatty acid GLA is derived from cold pressed evening primrose oil which is high in fatty acids including gamma linoleic acid (GLA)
- 500mg of evening primrose oil per capsule yields excellent levels of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) at a minimum of 10%
- GLA is metabolised in the body to prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that control many body processes. Although the body can produce GLA directly from linoleic acid, sometimes the conversion is not very efficient
- The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are derived from a completely vegan source of plant microalgae (Schizochytrium sp microalgae) which is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- The maintenance of normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
EPA and DHA contribute to:
- The normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
- Normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA or 2g of DHA)
|Evening Primrose Oil||500mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Evening Primrose oil (10% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.) providing Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver. If you are taking anti-thrombotic drugs (e.g. warfarin or heparin) consult your Doctor before taking
Sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX