Organic Flaxseed Oil (500ml)
This supplement comprises 500 ml of cold pressed organic flaxseed oil. The fresh oil of the flax seed is the richest omega 3 edible oil, containing on average 55% linolenic acid. Cytoplan liquid organic flax seed oil is grown in the UK in a certified organic facility.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This new Organic Flaxseed oil product is grown in the UK and gently hand cold pressed in a certified organic facility. The fresh oil of the flaxseed is the richest omega 3 edible oil, containing on average 55% linolenic acid. Flax seed oil is the richest known source of unsaturated alpha-linolenic acid (or ‘ALA’) an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Cytoplan cold pressed organic flaxseed oil has a rich, deep golden colour with a gentle, pleasant aroma.
- Cytoplan cold pressed organic flaxseed oil has organic status, which means that it is: Free from pesticides; Free from herbicides
- Cytoplan organic flaxseed oil is genuinely cold-pressed, which means that it is unprocessed and that the fatty acid content will remain unharmed in the extraction. (Heat damages the delicate essential fatty acids.)
- People use flax seed oil for its omega 3 content. Omega 3 oils are easily damaged by processing. They also degenerate quickly in the presence of oxygen, hence our bottles being flushed out with nitrogen to enhance the stability of the oil
- Cytoplan organic flax seed oil also contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin E. These vitamins are necessary to stabilise the oil in both the bottle and the body
- The omega 3 content of organic flaxseed oil is likely to be more active than in non-organic linseed oil
- Flaxseed Oil - Average Fatty Acid Values: Omega 3 - 58%, Omega 6 - 14%, Omega 9 - 19%, Saturated - 9%
|Alpha Linolenic Acid||54.1%||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Unrefined cold pressed organic Flaxseed Oil.
1-6 teaspoons (5-30ml) per day or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g. Warfarin or Heparin) consult your doctor before taking
Wheat, starch, gluten, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX