Organic Flaxseed Oil
Cytoplan Organic Flaxseed Oil is grown in the UK and gently hand cold pressed in a certified organic facility. The fresh oil of the flaxseed is the richest source of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, containing on average 55%. We recommend that vegetarians and vegans also take an algal oil supplement which provides the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. See our product Omega 3 Vegan, product code 1174.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Organic Flaxseed Oil is grown in the UK and gently hand cold pressed in a certified organic facility. The fresh oil of the flaxseed is the richest source of the essential omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, containing on average 55% linolenic acid.
- Cytoplan cold pressed Organic Flaxseed Oil has a rich, deep golden colour with a gentle, pleasant aroma
- Cytoplan flaxseed oil has organic status, which means that it is: free from pesticides and herbicides
- Cytoplan Organic Flaxseed Oil is genuinely cold-pressed, which means that it is unprocessed and that the fatty acid content will remain unharmed in the extraction process (heat damages the delicate essential fatty acids)
- People use flaxseed oil for its omega-3 content. Omega-3 oils are easily damaged by processing. They also degenerate quickly in the presence of oxygen, hence our bottles are flushed out with nitrogen to enhance the stability of the oil
- Cytoplan Organic Flaxseed Oil also contains beta carotene and vitamin E. These vitamins are necessary to stabilise the oil in the bottle
- Flaxseed Oil - average fatty acid values: omega-3 - 58%, omega-6 - 14%, omega-9 - 19%, saturated - 9%
- Cytoplan Organic Flaxseed Oil has been certified organic by the Soil Association
Alpha linolenic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (the beneficial effect is obtained from a daily intake of 2g of ALA).
Essential fatty acids are needed for normal growth and development of children (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA and 10g of LA).
|Alpha Linolenic Acid||54.1%||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Unrefined cold pressed organic Flaxseed Oil.
1-6 teaspoons (5-30ml) per day or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g. Warfarin or Heparin) consult your doctor before taking
Wheat, starch, gluten, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX