Organic Kelp Capsules
Cytoplan's organic kelp supplement comes in gluten-free capsules and contains the species Ascophyllum nodosum. The kelp is not only an organically rich source of iodine but also naturally ‘nutrient dense‘ containing a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients and vitamins, prebiotics and carotenoids. These act as catalysts in the body and stimulate vital enzyme reactions.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Kelp and seafood are the most reliable natural sources of iodine because certain vegetables which contain iodine also contain substances which interfere with its absorption by the body. Although a normal diet is believed to contribute 150-170μg of iodine daily, the prevalence of iodine deficiency throughout the world leads us to believe that many people are not getting this amount without recourse to supplementation. Cytoplan kelp (a type of seaweed) contains the species Ascophphyllum nodosum.
- Our kelp is iodine rich and also contains a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins, prebiotics and carotenoids
- From a sustainable and clean supply of kelp
- Kelp is the name given to a whole variety of seaweeds, it is often called a “herb from the sea”
- Kelp contains large amounts of the mineral iodine and the iodine content of kelp means it is of great potential benefit to thyroid metabolism
- Kelp also contains traces of every known mineral and element which act as catalysts in the body and stimulate vital enzyme reactions
- The mineral iodine helps make the thyroid hormones. These hormones help keep cells and the metabolic rate healthy
- Suitable iodine levels are important in preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding as the nutrient supports the baby’s future neural development
- Iodine cannot be stored by the body for a long period and it must be obtained regularly via the diet or supplements
- Amongst various recognised functions iodine contributes to normal cognitive function and to normal functioning of the nervous system
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum, Organic Cert 00586/011/12: Organic Food Federation), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and those on thyroid medication should consult their doctor before taking this product. Kelp is not suitable for children.
capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX