Cytoplan's Organic Kelp supplement contains the species Ascophyllum nodosum from a sustainable and clean supply. Kelp contains large amounts of the mineral iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Iodine is also important for cognitive function. Each capsule provides on average 280µg of iodine.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Kelp and seafood are the most reliable natural sources of iodine because certain vegetables which contain iodine also contain substances which interfere with its absorption by the body. Although a normal diet is believed to contribute 150-170µg of iodine per day, the prevalence of iodine deficiency throughout the world leads us to believe that many people are not getting this amount without supplementation. Cytoplan Organic Kelp contains the species Ascophphyllum nodosum, a type of seaweed.
- Our kelp is iodine rich and also contains trace levels of a broad spectrum of minerals, trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins, prebiotics and carotenoids
- From a sustainable and clean supply of kelp
- Kelp is the name given to a whole variety of seaweeds, it is often referred to as "a herb from the sea"
- Kelp contains large amounts of the mineral iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Thyroid hormones have a wide range of functions in metabolism
- Iodine cannot be stored by the body for a long period so must be obtained regularly via the diet or supplementation
Iodine contributes to normal:
- cognitive function
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- growth of children
Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum, Organic Cert 00586/011/12: Organic Food Federation), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and those on thyroid medication should consult their doctor before taking this product. Kelp is not suitable for children.
capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX