- Organic turmeric
- Guaranteed clean
- Potent active
- Most suitable for GI tract inflammation
Turmeric is a common spice which comes from the root of Curcuma longa. It is sometimes referred to as 'Indian saffron' or 'the golden spice'. Turmeric powder is made from the ground roots of the plant. Ayurvedic medicine, a traditional Indian system of treatment, widely recommends turmeric for its many health benefits.
- Our Organic Turmeric has been certified organic by the Soil Association
- Each vegan capsule provides 500mg of organic turmeric powder
- Legislation prohibits us from talking about herbs, however there is a wealth of information available online on the uses of turmeric over many years
- This is an alternative product for our 'Organic Turmeric Plus' which has now been discontinued.
|Organic Turmeric (providing curcumin)||500mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic turmeric powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight.