Organic Women's Multi
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our Wholefood Organic Women’s multi is 100% Certified Organic blend of edible plants such as Amla fruits and Lemon fruits including their co-nutrients and co-factors, all standardised for Organic multivitamins.
This Multivitamin and mineral supplement is perfect for women of all ages, comprising a plethora of organic wholefood vitamins and minerals (including Selenium, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E plus many more) that are derived from edible plants.
- Guavas are rich in nutrients including vitamins, carotenoids, polyphenols and antioxidant pigments
- Lemon peels are rich in vitamins, including folic acid and folates, and phytonutrients
- Holy Basil: Tulsi is a sacred plant for Hindus, and a very well documented medicinal plant in Ayurveda and a source of B vitamins, in particular, niacin
- The amla fruit contains a high amount of vitamin C, along with more than 50 co-nutrients like polyphenols and bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are known to have many health benefits in the human body and support the stability and activity of vitamin C
- Curry leaves: The curry tree is a subtropical tree and native of India. The leaves are used in every day Indian cooking. They are known for their blood sugar benefits and antioxidant activity. Curry leaves provide a source of iron
- Vitamins are provided along with their co-factors and co-nutrients which allow for faster and easier absorption into the body
- The product is free from carriers and excipients
- Nutrients are water extracted from the organic fruits without the use of solvents. The gentle extraction and drying process maintains the quality of the active ingredients
- It is recommended that vitamin D3 is taken alongside this product
- Our Organic Women’s multi has been certified organic by the Soil Association – highest level of organic growing and quality control
|Folic Acid (Folate)||200μg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Certified Organic blend of Amla fruits, Guava fruits, Holy Basil leaves, Curry leaves and Lemon fruits extracts
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
GMO, gluten,wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX