Improved P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency vitamin B-complex in a beneficial Food State form, it is designed to support the adrenal glands and those with a demanding lifestyle. It also includes chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Improved P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency B-complex formula with vitamin C and GTF Chromium. P5P Extra is designed to help support healthy function of the adrenal glands so is relevant for those with a demanding lifestyle and to support the nervous system after acute stressors such as surgery.
- P5P Extra contains a high dose of vitamin B6 (25 mg) alongside optimal levels of the other B vitamins which complement the function of vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism.
- The improved formulation now includes 20mg of vitamin B3 in the form of niacinamide, 200µg of vitamin B12 (100µg of methylcobalamin and 100µg adenosylcobalmin – the active, bio-effective forms of B12) and 100 µg of food folate.
- B3 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. B3, folate and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- P5P Extra also includes chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
|Pantothenic Acid B5||50mg||833|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100µg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100µg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, food folate and GTF chromium; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long-term intakes of 25mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
Non-GM and free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX