- High potency B complex with P5P
- Most bioeffective forms of nutrients
- With vitamin C
- Small capsules
P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency B-complex formula with vitamin C.
- P5P Extra contains good levels of vitamin B6 (25mg) and other B vitamins which complement the functions of vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, immune system function, and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, energy yielding metabolism, and functioning of the nervous system. Niacin also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, and immune system function. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in cell division
- Other B vitamins are included and their complementary functions include: vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system and psychological function; vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance, synthesis of some neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Hcl)||25mg||2272|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||16mg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||100mg||1667|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250µg||10000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), vitamin B1, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), silicon dioxide, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 capsule daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long term intake of 10mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Silicon dioxide and HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.