Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Phyto-Flavone has been shown to have positive effects on bone and heart health and improves gut micro-flora due to the beneficially derived active ingredients from soy germ.
- This supplement contains 100% natural isoflavones made from soy germ
- Studies carried out with the soy ingredient we use in Phyto-Flavone show that it has positive effects on bone and heart health and also improves gut micro-flora
- Phyto-Flavone contains soy isoflavones which act as weak natural oestrogens in the body and protect against hyper and hypo-oestrogenic states
- As plant phyto-oestrogens they will help reduce hot flushes and other symptoms associated with hormonal changes and the menopause
- More than 25% of all phytonutrients are stored in the soy germ
- Phyto-Flavone is not only a source of isoflavones, it also provides 40 additional health-supporting nutrients, some of which improve the efficacy of the isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein
- Epidemiological research has shown us that the high consumption of soy in oriental countries is linked to a lower incidence of many degenerative diseases
- Phyto-Flavone has found the balance between offering a sufficiently high concentration of isoflavones, whilst at the same time preserving the precious matrix of soy components
- Phyto-Flavone contains 500mg of Soy Germ Powder
- Easy to take gluten-free capsulesPhyto-Flavone contains not only the active isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein, but all the following components too:Protease inhibitors (lectins); Phytate; Phytosterols; Saponins; Phenolic components; Lecithin; Oligosaccharides; Vitamin E complex; Folic acid
|Yielding Soy Isoflavones||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Soy germ powder (providing: daidzein, glycitein and genistein), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell); microcrystalline cellulose; silicon dioxide.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for those with an allergy to soy.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX