Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Carotenoids in plants and in humans help to retain intracellular communication, protect against UV light
- Phytoshield is a very potent and powerful phyto-antioxidant nutrient formula, containing high levels of flavonoids and carotenoids
- Phytoshield supplies 650mg mixed flavonoids and 15mg mixed carotenoids
- Each capsule has an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) score of 5,000 units. This shows exceptional antioxidant activity when you consider that 5 portions of fruit and vegetables yield only 1,500 ORAC units
- Carotenoids in plants and humans help to retain intracellular communication, protect against damage from UV light
- Flavonoids serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular it’s DNA) against external threat, once consumed by humans they act in the same way
- Flavonoids come in differently coloured pigments, each with a differing protective action. For this reason Phytoshield contains flavonoids from the full colour spectrum and the most potent of each group
- Most flavonoids are water-soluble and are only stored in the body for short periods of time (around 48 hours). Hence it is important to have regular intake of these important nutrient groups
- Cytoplan Wholefood supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable (brassica) that is a member of the broccoli family of vegetables
- The brassica base also contains additional nutrients and acts as a food base to aid absorption of and metabolism of the nutrients
|Broccoli Powder |
|Green Tea Extract|
|Grape Seed Extract 100:1 |
|Blueberry Extract 4:1||40.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), quercetin, broccoli powder, green tea extract, grape seed extract, ginger extract, blueberry extract, bilberry extract, curcumin extract, lycopene, lutein (providing zeaxanthin), carrot concentrate providing beta carotene.
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX