Phytoshield is a very potent and powerful phyto-antioxidant nutrient formula containing high levels of flavonoids and carotenoids. Each gluten-free capsule supplies 650mg of mixed flavonoids and 15mg of mixed carotenoids.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- Phytoshield contains a high level of flavonoids from different plant sources, which collectively bestow anti-inflammatory and membrane stabilizing properties.
- Flavonoids serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Once consumed by humans they act in the same way
- Flavonoids have been shown to help prevent the entry of viruses into cells and also to obstruct viral replication.17
- Quercetin, in particular, has been shown to have positive activity against viruses.18,19
- The benefit of a diet rich in colourful fruit and vegetables is mirrored in Phytoshield, which contains actives from all the different nutrient colour spectrums. This gives it wide-ranging activity, namely - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antihistamine and membrane stabilizing.
Most flavonoids are water-soluble and are only stored in the body for short periods of time, hence, it is important to have regular intake of these important nutrient groups. Our first advice would be to eat as many portions of different coloured vegetables and fruit a day as you can, but if this proves difficult then Phytoshield can help give you a good level of protection.
References are available upon request.
|Broccoli extract 15:1 |
(providing sulforaphane 0.3mg)
|Green tea extract 10:1|
(providing catechins 20mg)
|Grape seed extract |
(providing polyphenols 47.5mg)
|Ginger root extract 20:1|
(providing gingerols 2.5mg)
|Blueberry extract 4:1 (equivalent to blueberry powder 160mg)||40mg||*|
|Bilberry extract 4:1|
(providing anthocyanidins 10mg)
|Curcumin extract 10:1||40mg (providing curcuminoids)||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Quercetin, broccoli extract 15:1, green tea extract 10:1, grape seed extract 10:1, ginger root extract 20:1, marigold extract providing lutein and zeaxanthin (dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin), tomato extract providing lycopene (maltodextrin), blueberry extract 4:1, bilberry extract 4:1, curcumin extract 10:1, Dunaliella salina providing beta carotene (maltodextrin, sucrose, modified starch, arabic gum), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), maltodextrin, sucrose, modified starch, arabic gum, dicalcium phosphate.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX