CytoPet® Plaque Away is a wholly natural functional food suitable for daily use to help discourage the build-up of plaque and tartar on dogs teeth and cats teeth, thereby keeping your pet’s mouth clean.
Looking after your dogs teeth and cats teeth
As in humans, plaque bacteria constantly forms in the mouths of all cats and dogs, with bacterial plaque being one of the main causes of oral disease. Over time, plaque calcifies into tartar and if left untreated, can result in bad breath, gum disease and tooth decay.
Seaweed for dogs and cats
Trace minerals and micronutrients are widely deficient in animal diets, however, seaweed which is produced to a high standard provides a comprehensive source of these important nutrients. Whilst seaweed is a natural prebiotic assisting beneficial bacteria throughout the whole digestive system, it may also specifically inhibit the build-up of gram-negative bacteria within the mouth.
Benefits of CytoPet® Plaque Away
- Targets plaque bacteria inhibiting build-up
- Helps to keep breath clean and fresh
- Provides ‘Seagreens’ organic seaweed, organic bladderwrack and organic kelp as well as naturally occurring phlorotannins, soluble and insoluble dietary fibre (polysaccharides), 7 minerals and 57 trace elements, omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, K1, folate and biotin
- Made from human food-grade organic raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Non-allergenic and free from flavour enhancers and additives
- Suitable for daily use and easy to administer – simply sprinkle onto wet or dry food
- The level of iodine within this product will not interfere with thyroid function
- Plaque Away is to be used in addition to, and is not a substitute for, tooth brushing in order to help remove plaque from your cats teeth and dogs teeth and keep your pet’s mouth clean
|Iodine (average value)||0.043%||*|
|Phosphorus (average value)||0.287%||*|
|Polyphenols (average value)||0.313%||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Sea greens® native wild seaweeds, Organic Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculous), Organic Winged Kelp (Alaria esculenta).
Sprinkle on, or mix into food daily.
Toy dogs and kittens (up to 5kg): 0.5g - a pinch daily
Small dogs and cats (5-12kg): up to 1g - approximately 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon daily
Medium dogs (12-22kg): 1g - approximately 1/4 of a teaspoon daily
Large dogs (22-45kg): 1.5-2g - approximately 3/4 of a teaspoon daily
Extra large dogs (Over 45kg): 2-3g - approximately 1 level teaspoon daily
To be taken with food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Iodine levels in this product do not interfere with thyroid function. This product is for supplemental feeding only.
Analytical constituents (%): Per 1g - Protein (4.5%), Fat (1.8%), Fibre (45%), Ash (23%), Moisture (11%).
Cats and dogs of all ages (dose is determined according to weight).
This product is made from human food-grade organic raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.