Psyllium Husk Capsules
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Psyllium Husk is cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and importantly, it contains no solvents.
- Psyllium husks are a form of dietary fibre
- As they pass through the body they turn into a gel, which expands considerably during peristalsis and helps collect waste products. Psyllium is used both to speed up and slow down stool transit time – so can be used both for constipation and diarrhoea
- Cytoplan Psyllium Husk capsules include the seed coatings from Plantago ovata - cleaned to 99.9% purity - dry processed - no solvents
- It is important to drink adequate water when taking psyllium fibre. For each 2 capsules consume 200 to 250 ml of water at the same time
|Psyllium husk||700 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Psyllium husk powder, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
1-4 capsules daily with a large glass of water, as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX