- Provides pure, clean psyllium husk
- To support digestive health
- In capsule form
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Cytoplan Psyllium Husk is cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and importantly, contains no solvents.
- Psyllium husks are a form of dietary fibre
- The government recommends daily consumption of around 30g of fibre. Fibre is found in foods such as vegetables, fruit, cereals, nuts and seeds, and is important for bowel regularity. Most people do not consume enough fibre
- As psyllium husks pass through the digestive tract they turn into a gel, which expands considerably
- Cytoplan Psyllium Husk capsules include the seed coatings from Plantago ovata which are cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and contain no solvents
- It is important to drink adequate water when taking psyllium fibre. For each two capsules, consume 200 to 250ml of water at the same time
|Psyllium husk||700 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Psyllium husk powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-4 capsules daily with a large glass of water as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.