R-Omega is a phospholipid rich DHA and EPA omega 3 supplement from herring roe. The DHA and EPA from herring roe is highly bio-available and has shown to be three times more bio-effective compared to standard fish oils.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
R-Omega is a phospholipid-rich DHA and EPA omega 3 supplement from herring roe. The DHA and EPA from herring roe is highly bio-available and has shown to be three times more bio-effective compared to standard fish oils.
- R-Omega contains 340mg of DHA per 2 capsules. DHA is the predominant omega 3 found in the brain and is important for normal cognitive function
- R-Omega is sourced from phospholipid-rich herring roe. Phospholipids are essential for the absorption of fatty acids and the health of cell membranes, both of which are important for brain health
- This product also contains also contains a good level of phosphatidylserine, a phospholipid with specific affinity for brain tissue. It is vital for cognitive function and research shows it helps improve memory and cognitive capacity in older people
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million). The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents.
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||EPA (C20:5 n-3)||100mg||*|
|DHA (C22:6 n-3)||340mg||*|
|Total Omega 3||500mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Romega®️ from herring roe, softgel capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine, vanilla flavour, purified water)
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver. If you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g. warfarin or heparin) consult your doctor before taking. Should not be taken by people with sensitivities to fish
Softgel capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine, vanilla flavour, purified water)
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Dry, preferably below room temperature
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX