R-Omega is a phospholipid rich DHA and EPA omega-3 supplement from herring roe. The DHA and EPA from herring roe is highly bio-available and has been shown to result in higher blood serum levels of EPA and DHA compared to standard fish oil. R-Omega contains 340mg of DHA and 100mg of EPA per two capsule dose.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
R-Omega is a phospholipid-rich DHA and EPA omega supplement from herring roe.
- R-Omega contains 340mg of DHA and 100mg of EPA per two capsules.
- DHA is the predominant omega-3 found in the brain and contributes to normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- R-Omega is sourced from phospholipid-rich herring roe. Phospholipids form structural components of cell membranes. For example, phospholipids comprise 80% of the myelin sheaths that function as membranes for nerve cells. Research by the manufacturer of this product found that supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids in phospholipid form resulted in higher blood serum levels of EPA and DHA compared to standard fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are attached to triglycerides)
- This product also contains a good level of the phospholipids phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc; detection is now possible in parts per million. The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents
DHA contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- the maintenance of normal vision
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to twelve months of age (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to 250mg of EPA and DHA)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the maintenance of normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA)
EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||EPA (C20:5 n-3)||100mg||*|
|DHA (C22:6 n-3)||340mg||*|
|Total Omega 3||490mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Romega®️ from herring roe (fish), softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatin, glycerine, vanilla flavour, purified water)
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver. If you are on anti-thrombotic drugs (e.g. warfarin or heparin) consult your doctor before taking. Should not be taken by people with a fish allergy
Softgel capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine, vanilla flavour, purified water)
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX