Sea Buckthorn Oil
Cytoplan Sea Buckthorn Oil contains one of the richest sources of omega 7 fatty acids, being higher than in any other plant. Each Sea Buckthorn capsule contains 500mg of pure oil, providing omega 7 (palmitoleic acid) and omega 9 (oleic acid) fatty acids. In addition to fatty acids, Sea Buckthorn Oil contains vitamins C, A and E, carotenoids, minerals, and phytonutrients.
Omega-7 fatty acids are important components of the human body, having biological, structural and functional roles. What really makes Sea Buckthorn Oil unique is that it acts as main constituent of cellular membranes, keeping the natural structure of the skin and membranes hydrated and healthy by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Sea Buckthorn Oil is extracted from the berries of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides). Cytoplan only use pure organic extract obtained from the berry, which is a much higher source of omega-7 than the seed.
- Each vegan capsule contains 500mg of Sea Buckthorn Oil, providing essential fatty acids: palmitoleic acid (omega 7) and oleic acid (omega 9). Making the oil very rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fat, which are two types of healthy fats.
- Omega-7 is a primary component of cell membranes that make up mucous membranes, therefore keeping the natural structure of the skin and eyes hydrated and healthy by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
- Many menopausal women may choose to supplement with Sea Buckthorn oil due to its skin hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Sea Buckthorn could be a good natural alternative to conventional oestrogen hormone treatment in women who cannot tolerate it correctly.
- Cytoplan ensure that no solvents are used in the oil extraction process, this guarantees that important properties are retained within the supplement and the product is of high quality.
- Cytoplan guarantee that Sea Buckthorn Oil is GMO free, also gluten, wheat, soy and dairy free. There is no added sugar, flavouring or colourings in the product.
- Suitable for vegans.
|Sea buckthorn oil||500mg||*|
|- Palmitoleic acid (omega 7)||125mg||*|
|Oleic acid (omega 9)||90mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides) 25% providing palmitoleic acid (omega 7) and oleic acid (omega 9), capsule shell: tapicoa starch gel, glycerin, purified water
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians and vegans
If you are taking anticoagulant medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX