- Food State
- Multi B complex with vitamin C and magnesium
This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is included in the Multi B formula because it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- Magnesium is present as it works with B vitamins and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- The B- complex nutrient choline is also included; choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function
- Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus - a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Vitamin C||60mg||75|
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||2mg||143|
|Folic acid (as food folate)||200µg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B12; choline, biotin combined in corn meal concentrate; vegetable stearic acid; food state folate combined in alfalfa concentrate; tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Yeast; wheat; starch, soy; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.