Multi B Extra
This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically vitamin C. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus - a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
This Food State supplement contains all of the essential B vitamins at around 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), and also includes several non-B vitamins, specifically vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is included in the Multi B formula because it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- Magnesium is present as it works with B vitamins and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- The B- complex nutrient choline is also included; choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function
- Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus - a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Vitamin C||60mg||75|
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||2mg||143|
|Folic acid (as food folate)||200µg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B12; choline, biotin combined in corn meal concentrate; vegetable stearic acid; food state folate combined in alfalfa concentrate; tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX