- A wholefood supplement providing safe, evidence-based nutrients just as nature intended
- Provides 24 key nutrients to nourish mother and baby
- Contains optimum levels of nutrients to support preconception planning, all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Provides nutrients in their most active forms (including folic acid in the form of methylfolate, vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin K2, vitamin D3 and vitamin B6 as P5P)
- Contains a gentle, non-constipating form of iron
- Free from GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, artificial colourings and flavourings
- Suitable for vegans
About Pregna-Plan pregnancy multivitamin
We are passionate about supporting mothers-to-be which is why we created Pregna-Plan; a wholefood supplement providing safe, evidence-based nutrients just as nature intended. Pregna-Plan is a comprehensive, specifically formulated, pregnancy vitamin and mineral supplement suitable for vegans.
This pregnancy formula is uniquely designed to support women not only during all stages of pregnancy, but also whilst trying to conceive and during postnatal recovery and whilst breastfeeding.
Key nutrients in our best selling pregnancy vitamin and mineral supplement
- Within our pregnancy multivitamin, folic acid is provided in the active form of methylfolate
- Folate contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Supplemental folate intake increases maternal folate status. Increasing maternal folate status contributes to the reduction of the risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs)
- Maintaining good levels of the mineral iron is important for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Iron is essential for the foetus and new-born baby too. In particular, iron contributes to cognitive development in children
- The mineral calcium is in great demand during pregnancy. As the foetus begins to develop, the mother’s stores of calcium are drawn upon. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient and the form provided in our pregnancy multivitamin
- The mineral iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Iodine also contributes to growth in children
- Pregna-Plan contains all eight of the important B-complex vitamins plus PABA. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Vitamin B12 contributes to the process of cell division. Both vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 is provided in the active form of methylcobalamin in our pregnancy multivitamin
- Zinc contributes to DNA synthesis, protein synthesis and cell division, which are all important for growth and development of the foetus. Zinc also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Pregna-Plan contains beta carotene (the precursor to vitamin A). Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking vitamin A during pregnancy as the body only converts the amount it needs
Is this pregnancy supplement suitable for vegans?
- Pregna-Plan multivitamin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|Folic Acid (as l-methylfolate)||400.0µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100.0µg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Calcified seaweed (Lithothamnion calcareum) providing calcium and magnesium, broccoli powder (Brassica oleracea), magnesium (from Aquamin Mg ), calcium ascorbate (providing vitamin C), selenium (from yeast), chromium (from yeast), iron (from ferrous fumarate), zinc (from citrate), kelp extract (laminaria japonica) providing iodine, vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acid succinate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lichen (maltodextrin, starch, sucrose), beta carotene from Daucus carota (starch, corn starch, d-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B1 (as thiamine Hcl), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), boron (as disodium tetraborate decahydrate), vitamin B6 (as P5P), manganese (as citrate), copper sulphate, vitamin K2 (MK-7), folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid), molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), biotin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose), glycerine (tablet coating).
2 tablets daily, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, corn starch, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.