FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cyto-Biotic Active is a powdered probiotic supplement containing eight strains of live native bacteria, plus a small amount of inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides. In powder form to allow flexible dosing with each teaspoon providing three billion live bacteria. Does not require refrigeration. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains 8 live & active probiotic strains
- Active throughout whole GI tract
- Wide-ranging activity
- Bile acid & antibiotic resistant
- Stable at room temperature
Cyto-Biotic Active contains eight strains of live native bacteria (probiotics) and is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon.
- The gut microbiome is made up of many different species of bacteria, some of which are considered beneficial, and others are pathogenic
- The balance of bacteria within the gut can be easily disrupted by stress, poor diet, excess alcohol, illness and antibiotic use. Live bacteria (probiotics) help us to maintain a balance of beneficial bacteria within the gut
- Cyto-Biotic Active contains a small amount of inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides, plus a complex of three billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per teaspoon
- The strains included in Cyto-Biotic Active are Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius and Lactococcus lactis
- Provides strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and able to survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile within the digestive tract
- Stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate
- In powder form to allow more flexible dosing
- Easy to take for individuals that struggle to swallow capsules
- Suitable for adults and children from one year of age
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria:|
|Bifidobacterium lactis W51||*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis W52||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Maize starch, maltodextrin, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), inulin, maize dextrin, vegetable protein, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, bifidobacterium lactis W51, bifidobacterium lactis W52, enterococcus faecium W54, lactobacillus acidophilus W52, lactobacillus paracasei W20, lactobacillus plantarum W21, lactobacillus salivarius W24, lactococcus lactis W19, amylase, vanilla powder, manganese sulphate.
Adults & children over 12 years; One level 3ml teaspoon (or as directed by a practitioner).
Children aged 6-12 years; ½ level 3ml teaspoon (or as directed by a practitioner).
Children aged 3-5 years; ⅓ level 3ml teaspoon (or as directed by a practitioner).
This product is suitable for babies above 1 year old under the guidance of a practitioner.
How to take:
Stir the required dose of Cyto-Biotic Active into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 2-5 minutes and drink on an empty stomach, preferably just before bedtime.
Vegans, vegetarians and people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Maize starch, maltodextrin, maize dextrin, vegetable protein, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, vanilla powder, manganese sulphate.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar & colourings.
Keep cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT REFRIGERATE