Siberian ginseng is a thorny plant which grows wild in the far east of Russia. Frequently referred to as a 'harmony remedy', it has a long history of traditional use.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Siberian Ginseng is a thorny plant which grows wild in the far east of Russia.
- Each tablet provides 600mg of Siberian ginseng
- Ginseng is an ancient Oriental plant with a myriad of applications and frequently referred to as a harmony remedy
- Harmony remedies, such as Siberian ginseng, were used by traditional healers in the Orient for centuries, and their properties are only now beginning to be appreciated by the West
- Legislation prohibits us from talking about herbs and their applications, however there is a wealth of information available online on its uses over many years
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia powder, powdered cellulose.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia powder, powdered cellulose.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX