Slippery elm (Elmus fulva) has a high mucilage content. Our Slippery Elm capsules contain only slippery elm bark. The bark is pure and no additives have been used. One capsule provides on average 230mg of slippery elm. If required, the contents can be removed from the capsule and mixed with a little water to form a paste and then taken at the end of a meal.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Due to its high mucilage content, native Americans used slippery elm both topically and orally.
- Our Slippery Elm capsules contain only Slippery Elm Bark. The bark is pure and no additives have been used
- One capsule of Slippery Elm Bark contains on average 230mg of Slippery Elm (Elmus Fulva)
- If required, the contents can be removed from the capsule and mixed with a little water to form a paste and then taken at the end of a meal
|Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva)||230.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Slippery elm bark (Ulmus Fulva), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or take as directed by a practitioner.
As a drink: Mix the contents of a capsule to a smooth paste with cold water and slowly add boiling water (or milk/milk substitute if preferred) stirring briskly. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Adults and children aged 12+
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose)
GMO, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, yeast, lactose, dairy products, added sugars, colours, falvours and preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX