- Provides pure slippery elm bark, with no additives
- Recommended to help soothe and protect the digestive tract
- Can be taken as a capsule, or the capsule can be opened and the content mixed into liquid, ideal for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules
- Small capsules
- Suitable for vegans
Slippery elm is a source of mucilage, which supports mucus membranes, and is often used to soothe the digestive tract.
- Our Slippery Elm capsules contain only Slippery Elm Bark. The bark is pure and no additives have been used
- One capsule of Slippery Elm Bark contains 230mg of Slippery Elm (Elmus Fulva)
- If required, the contents can be removed from the capsule and mixed with a little water, ideal for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules
|Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva)||230mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Slippery elm bark (Ulmus Fulva), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
As a drink: Mix the contents of a capsule into a smooth paste with cold water and slowly add boiling water (or milk/milk substitute if preferred) stirring briskly.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.